Bring your gear with confidence
Thule is dedicated to providing exceptional products that are quality tested and guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship.
The Thule Guarantee will cover any defect or damage affecting your Thule product. Even damage caused by normal wear and tear or the natural discoloration of materials for 2 (two) years from the date of purchase by the original purchaser. The Thule Guarantee gives you specific legal rights. It does not affect any statutory rights that you have as a purchaser of a defective product.
Thule reserves the right to:
Repair the item falling under the terms of the Thule Guarantee
Replace the item if the damage or defect cannot be repaired
Offer a similar product of comparable value, or refund the price paid, if we cannot replace with the same model.
The Thule Guarantee does not cover defects resulting from conditions beyond Thule’s control. These include, but are not limited to, misuse, overloading, or from failure to assemble, mount or use the product or its accessory in accordance with Thule’s written instructions, guidelines, and safety text. Nor does it cover damage to the user’s vehicle, electronic devices, cargo, or to any other person or property.
MW Direct Warranty Claim Procedure.
1. Return your item, along with your receipt to the place of purchase.
2. Your item can be exchanged under warranty in this simple process.
1. Check that your product is in fact covered under warranty and meets the requirements as set out in the Thule Guarantee.
2. Fill out a Warranty Claim Form.
3. Clean product and find your original purchase receipt.
4. Email your Warranty Claim Form to our support centre for review. Be sure to include any images of the product in question as well as a copy of your original purchase receipt. Send to: email@example.com
5. Upon receipt of your email, our support team will ensure that the above criteria have been met and you will receive instructions to send your warranty item into our support centre for assessment.
6. Upon receipt of your item, our support team will evaluate the item and advise of the best resolution. This may include repair, direct replacement or replacement of a similar item if yours is no longer available.
7. Please allow up to 5 business days for a response to any Warranty Claim email.
8. Please allow up to 5 business days for product review and assessment from the time that we receive your item.
ANY ITEM POSTED TO OUR OFFICE THAT DOES NOT MEET THE CRITERIA SET OUT ABOVE WILL NOT BE PROCESSED.